Disclaimer and Consent Agreement
Energy Healing Therapies
1. I understand that ‘Three Dimensional Therapy’ (T3), as taught by Gwen Legler and Leilani Alexander, plus ‘The Emotion Code’ and ‘The Body Code System’, as created and taught by Dr. Bradley Nelson, (herein called “these methods’), and as practised by the therapist listed below, seek to identify and correct underlying energetic imbalances in the areas of limiting beliefs, energies, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity and nutrition. These methods of energy healing promote harmony and balance within, receiving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. Energy healing such as these methods is widely recognised as a valuable and effective compliment to conventional medical care.
2. I understand that by releasing limiting beliefs, trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using these methods practised by the therapist listed below is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. I further understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counselling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. I understand that if my therapist makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbal preparations, or any compounds or any other external remedy of any kind, that I use or ingest any such at my own risk, with the recommendation that I seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by my practitioner.
4. I understand that in approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
5. I understand that my practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness I may have now, nor the prevention of any illness I may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. I further understand that the use of any information I receive is at my own risk.
6. I understand that if I have health concerns, I am recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about my health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
7. I understand that these sessions are confidential, and that any personal information would be used anonymously for educational and research purposes only, subject to any exceptions governed by UK law determined by the residence of my therapist listed below, and that identifying personal information such as my last name and city will be deleted to maintain my privacy, unless required by law.
9. I understand that by purchasing a session, I fully consent to participating in T3, Emotion Code and/or Body Code session(s) with the practitioner named below.
10. I understand that the goal of nutritional advice services provided by the therapist listed below, seek to be a resource of advice to help only in order to identify and make informed choices, empowering clients to take better care of their physical health and wellbeing through the use of dietary supplements provided by the Youngevity Corporation.
11. Information provided is not a substitute for, nor a replacement of, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Please consult your physician or other health care professional before starting my or any other fitness or nutrition programs to determine if they are right for your needs. Do not start a fitness and/or nutrition program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
12. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional as a result of information you have obtained from the therapist listed below or from this website. The nutrition recommendations should serve as an outline for what I believe is appropriate for you.
13. The results, if any, from a nutritional program may vary from person-to-person. If you choose to follow any the nutrition recommendations, you acknowledge this and agree not to hold the therapist listed below responsible for any injuries or damages you may incur. I do not accept responsibility for the conduct or representations of any companies, products or websites discussed or recommended on my website. The use of any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk.
Certified Three Dimensional, Body Code and Emotion Code practitioner. Life purpose coach and Naturopath.